Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Tokyo City




Image result for tokyo

I have chosen a cool country which I want to tell you about. The capital city is Tokyo and it has about 127,044,061 Million people living there, crazy right! In january the weather is usually 79F (26c) warm and 41F (5c) at the cold time. the language they mostly use japanese but some people speak english.Two Fun Facts About Tokyo


Number 1 - They have a beautiful garden and it's national.
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden

Tokyo facts
Number 2 - They have street fashion (harajuku style)

Where I got my facts
https://www.factinate.com/places/30-interesting-facts-tokyo/
http://www.globalblue.com/destinations/japan/tokyo/top-ten-most-interesting-facts-on-tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.