Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

How To Be Safe When On A Airplane

My favourite video of being safe in the airplane.
I like how they explained it by dancing too.

My Favourite Three Tips 
1 - Stay seated and put your seatbelt on.
 (We don't want to fly off the seat right?)
2 - When the breathing mask comes down put it on and breath normally 
(You need oxygen to keep yourself alive)
3 - Life jackets put it on if you crashed into the sea make sure your children have them on too.
(You need to stay afloat)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.