Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

writing - The Framer Mathan

The Framer Mathan

In a world full of  untrue people, there was  young man called Mathan. He was the role model of our school, but he would tell people malicious gossips and... frame them. What a good role model right? Yet an unbelievable situation happened and it annoyed me. One adoring and trustable night, I set off to a party with some friends, Mathan, Rheanna, Annabelle, Nathan, Lance, and Siobahn. I knew that one of my friends are trusting I ‘hope’.

I head inside with a lot of students, knowing that my friend had just arrived, with I giving off a frantic smile, of how well it will go, ... sarcastically. “Hi, guys!” I shouted as I wave. Right, when they went inside, they bought glowsticks and chips. But at first, we did dares and sometimes talked in the dark corner of depress.

I saw my closest friend, Kate, in the disco party she was happy to see me, but she was crazy like a wild animal trying to get me notice her, she said to me loudly “Oh My Gosh Niel you're here!” because the music was booming loud. I went away when she turned around, I said to myself “why not I'm not even that excited of coming here” as I walked away, I head to my group of friends, leaving her in despair with her friend.

But right when I came back Mathan tap a girl with curly hair just like Mathans, I thought that he was going to dance with her but instead he, (Pause for 4s for dramatic) tapped her and pretend nothing happened, but the girl gave me an ugly look because I thought it was... disgusting quite unoriginal. But if the girl did know. It could have been a totally different story.


But... was like a video playing and playing again in my head like a meme... I didn’t know what happened next, just tell Mathan what happened he’ll tell you with all his lies. Remember this, am not living in the past, but I'm already in the present, (say this line slowly) just don’t forget that.

what should I do next time to improve : More special words
what was hard : My Idea were running out
what was easy : writing this story with a little from a friend
this story was true we had gone to Christ the king and it happened so
yeah I hope you liked this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.